Tom Roe, Creative Director for Convergence of 4 Dimensions, is attending Sub-X in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on
As the creative force behind Silica:Nexus and a key figure in the development of Nexus Station – An XR Adventure, Tom would like to speak with anyone who is interested in participating in capitalizing the project.
Available for meetings from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Contact me by SMS or Voice at 561.414.9003.
CONVERGENCE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHANGING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES:
Convergence intends to achieve mass market consumer awareness and confidence through the revenue producing XR Adventure Showcase – a Family Entertainment theatrical walk through of 5 different interface types – in a linear progression, from least to most powerful, showcasing the best content available.
- The XR Adventure’s purpose is to educate the public on both Silica nexus and all things cross-reality while we entertain them. It allows us to achieve profitability while AR/VR consumer adoption is growing and will help build our developer ecosystem and fan base.
- Once consumers exit the attraction into the merchandising room, staff sells them on everything from virtual and augmented reality hardware to in-game Silica Nexus virtual goods.
- The mobile experience along with live testimonials from the center will drive on-line consumer confidence of our platform allowing the pre-selling of our virtual goods to achieve over $2M a month.
- The XR Adventure will cost $3.5M to acquire the equipment, location and make operational in the SF Bay Area. Generating projected monthly revenue of $450k with a net profit of over $1 .2M annually.
- From this foundation we will build The Slllca nexus Project, being the first truly multi-user Cross-platform, Cross-Reality Virtual Universe (“VU”) leveraging the crowdfunding model of pre-selling of virtual goods.
- Crowdfunding, (the pre-selling of virtual goods), greatly reduces the risk from this traditionally hit-driven business by allowing the content to achieve profitability before It Is released.